Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Guruh Soekarno Putra - Puspa Ragam Karya

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
01 Kala Surya Tenggelam - Chrisye
02 Zamrud Khatulistiwa- Glen F
03 Renjana - Dessy Fitri
04 Kala Surya Gemilang - Novia Kolopaking
05 Gita Cinta Dari SMA - Tri S
06 Lenggang Puspita - Carlo
07 Melati Suci - Rafika Duri
08 Anak Jalanan - Chrisye
09 Galih & Ratna - Tri S
10 Misteri Mimpi - Harvey Maleiholo
11 Smaradahana - Chrisye
12 Januari Kelabu - Zianna
13 Marlina - Chrisye
14 Detik Detik Meresahkan - Betharia Sonatha
15 Sendiri Ditengah Malam - Chrisye
16 Puspa Indah - Chrisye
17 Jalan Jalan Sore - Denny Malik
18 Lagu Putih - Chrisye
19 Cinta Indonesia - Tri S
20 Kembalikan Baliku - Glen F

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Hello.

i am a Huge fan of Guruh Sukarno Putra's Work. Sadly, I didn't manage to bring my tapes with me when I moved to the US 20 years ago..
I see that you have an extensive collection of his work.

I am wondering if there's a way we can trade for some of your GSP collection. I am willing to compensate your effort any way you would want to.
Please E Mail me @ Jameswoo1234@msn.com

I would like to hear from you.

thank you very much in advance for your time and kind attention to my request.

best regards

james

June 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home